Monday 7 September 2015

Buddy Writing - Bird and Cat Buddies

What am I?
I have black scaly wings with tips flapping in the wind. I have a little patch of grass green shaped like a jellybean in the middle of my back. I have a short lemon beak.

My best friend is a ginger cat almost the same size as me. We have been friends since I was born. My best friend looks like a ball of fluff.

I soar through the sky like an airplane. I can complete 5 loop-de-loop in a row. 



Written by Holly and Tegan, with the help of their buddy Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Nice description. It really puts a clear image of them in my head. Next time could you explain how you became friends.
    -Zeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Nice description. It really puts a clear image of them in my head. Next time could you explain how you became friends.
    -Zeke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.