Monday 21 September 2015

The cat and budgie

Hi,I'm cat right now I'm sleeping. When I woke up and saw as I should say coluorful bird in his cage flying around like he was happy, but he was not happy, he was trying to get out of the metal cage. Bird is a budgie a colourful striped budgie. I'm a lazy ginger cat. Ok ,where was I, oh yes, so I helped bird get out of his cage. Bird was now happy and I was tired  . Bird asked me if I wanted to be his friend and I said yes. Then we started staring out the cold wet window because there was a crazy dancing squiruel in a pine tree. But then we got bored of watching a dancing squiruel. After that the door bell rang or was it a phone that rang, oh well. So I picked up the phone  ( I found out what the ringing thing is) and a human was on the other side of the noisy phone. The human said hello, then I said hello back and the human thought I said meow. After  I talked on the phone I went back to stripey bird. Bird said "who was on the phone"  then I said " A HUMAN " then bird said that humans don't under stand us because we're animals. Then I saw the not cool kitten edward people say that he's soooo cute but I am soooooo cutewitch is two more o's then edward. So edward knocked on the door. Budgie opened the door and said who is this and I said it's edward. Edward had a note it said I can come to his party tonight. I told edward I'm not coming to his party. Then me and bird went outside to the playground to play tag with dog. ( dog is our friend ) Bird never got tagged because he can fly. So then I said no flyerying, and bird and dog agreed that you are not aloud to fly. After the tag game we went back home. Then we went outside and bird put his wings in the sky to get everyones attention. then we went home to go to bed. In the morning we well I had fish and milk and bird had seeds and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.