Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas in New Zealand - by Spec

Well it is much hotter in New Zealand and the sun stays up until nearly 10pm. In England it gets dark at 3.45pm. That's really early and doesn't give you much time to play outside with your new toys.


In the last few days I helped open lots of presents and had a play in the wrapping paper. The present was three reindeer so Spot, Wonky and I went for a little sleigh ride. I'm not sure how the reindeer will cope with the heat of 30 degrees days when they are used to the frosty North Pole.


I also tried to be A+ adventurous and experimented with some 'tree climbing'. Next time I will wear a harness because the tree was on a bit of a lean and I was sure I was going to fall off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.