Saturday 20 December 2014

Welcome to Springston Waka Stride

Welcome to our brand new class Waka Stride.
We are in the Stride Team of three Year 3-4 classes at Springston School in Canterbury, New Zealand.

This is our brand new blog for a brand new 2015!

I am your crazy teacher - Allana, Mrs T or Mrs Taylor.  If you see AT signed in your books - that's me!
I looooove gardening, reading and having pink hair. I also love teaching kids how to be bloggers and share their learning with friends and family! I have some pretty funny glasses too! Oh, and I have a cat called Tigger.


These are our class mascots Spot and Spec. They will joins us on our learning journey. Spot is the bigger one and Spec is his cousin from England. We brought him back with us after our visit last year.


Check out Spec's blog. He is great at writing stories about when he lived in England and visited the Globe Theatre amongst other things! Spec's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.