Friday 16 October 2015

Term 4 Week 1 Reflection

Positive:
Getting to work straight away.
Great focus on handwriting.
Breathing exercises to calm us down.
Remembering to do fitness to switch our brain on.
Earthquake drill to remind us what to do.
I passed my handwriting goal.
I had facts to support my opinion.
I was brave enough to have a different opinion.
I was adventurous when... I did the pre-test, got a blood test, did the quake drill.
We got our new planners.
We are all excited about being at school again.
We are ready to learn in the morning with our planners and targets.

Negative:
Some people were not being self managing on the mat.
Some kids are catching butterflies at break - we think that is cruel.
I forgot to finish my 'Must-Dos'.
Lots of hayfever.
I need to work more on my Pet Day Project - it is due on Thursday.
Some unkind words at play - not filling buckets.

Next Steps:
Breathing exercises.
Fitness every day.
Lots of Te Reo every day.
Wear ear muffs to stop distractions.
Work on my home learning challenges.
Sit in a good spot.
Tick the 'Must-Dos'.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.