Thursday 3 December 2015

Ella's Holiday - Buddy Writing

After Buddy Editing:


My special Holiday
Rarotonga
Zoom went the plane as we sped into action. We had to take a plane to Auckland then to Rarotonga. The flight to Raro had t.v. screens but the flight to Auckland did not.


Sunday:
Today I went snorkeling then my cousins came over, we played; Rugby, hide and go seek, nerf howler ller and tag. It was fun Emmerson and louie stayed the night.


Monday:
Today I went to the hotel that my cousins  staying in. We went to the pool and the beach, it was fun! Eve went to kids club. Tuesday Today I went snorkeling  with my. Me and my mum went our fare and saw cool fish.


Wednesday:
Today we all had a relaxing day at home and went to the store with John to buy stuff for our tea. We got a treat too!


Thursday:
Today I took the bus to see my cousins at the resort and I stayed the night there. We went to kids club. I love that there was a big tramp and we got to go down to the beach.


Friday:
Tonight we had a party for my mum’s birthday. Emy and Louie stayed the night at our house, in our little holiday home.


Saturday:
Today we all went to the resort to do some more swimming, kayaking and snorkeling. After that we went to diner for my Aunty and Uncles 10th wedding anniversary.


Sunday:
Today we had to say goodbye to my cousins, then we moved to a different home.


Monday :
Today we went snorkeling at fruits of rarotonga which is the best place in raro to snorkel. We got a ice cream on the way home.


Tuesday: 
I woke up and boom went my legs we went to a pool then we got ready and left on a plane back to my home. I got to help out on the plane and after that they gave me extra treats.


Tuesday:
But we arrived home on a Wednesday because we crossed the date-line.  I loved going to Rarotonga because I got to see lots of cool fish and I was seeing my cousins who live on the other side of the world.




What we started with:


Rarotonga Zome went the plan as we sped in to action. we hade to tack a plan to auckland then to Rarotonga. The flit to Raro had tv skrens but the flit to auckland did not. Sunday Today I went snokling then my cazins came over, we played; Rugby, hide and go seke, nerf holler and tag it was fun Eme and louie stayed the nite. Monday Today I went to the hotal that my cazins are staying in. We went to the pool and the bech, it was fun! Eve went to kids club. Tuesday Today I went snokling with my cazins. Me and my mum went our fare and saw cool fish. Wednesday Today we all had a relaxing day at home and went to the stor with John. Thursday Today I toke the bus to see my cazins at the resort and I stayed the night ther. We went to kids club ther. Friday Tonight we had a party for my mums burthday. Emy and Louie stayed the night at our house. Saturday Today we all wet to the resort to do some more swimming, kayaking and snokling. After that we went to diner for my Aunty and Uncles 10th wedding anniversary. Sunday Today we had to say goodbye to my cazins, then we moved to a difrient home. Monday Today we went snokling at frits of rarotonga wisch is the best plas in raro to snokel. We got a ice cream on the way home. Tuesday I woke up and zome went my legs we went to a pool then we got ready and lefed on a plane back to my home. I got to halp out on the plane and after that they gav me extear treats. We left on a Tuesday but we arrived home on a Wednesady beacause we crossed the date line. Summary I loved going to Rarotonga because I got to see lots of cool fish and I seeing my cazins who live on the other side of the world.


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.