Wednesday 2 December 2015

Moment in Time: The dogs at the beach by Ursula

improved with buddy editing

I look down to sea from the wharf, I see two dogs yapping and playing in the water leaping in the salty sea.
The eyes of the big dog I just can't stop watching them. His eyes glow as blue as the dreamy Milky Way.

On the other hand the little dog yapping,hazel like wheat and its sort charcoal black fur, thickened by the light blue sandy water. The little dogs whiskery face sticking up like hay. Both of the dogs playing around.

I'm walking back to the wharf. I'm packing up my things to go home. I look at the dogs one more time then I walk home.
                                                   this is what I started with
I look down to sea from the wharf, I see two dogs jumping around, splashing and yapping happily.
I run down to see them better, still when I get there playing in the water leaping in the salty sea.
The eyes of the big dog I just can't stop watching them. His eyes glow as blue as the dreamy Milky Way.
On the other hand the little dog yapping , hazel like wheat and its sort charcoal black fur, thickened by the light blue sandy water. The little dogs whiskery face sticking up like hay. Both of the dogs playing around.
I'm walking back to the wharf. I'm packing up my things to go home. I look at the dogs one more time then I walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.