Tuesday 1 March 2016

Bridget's Camp Writing


It was our last day of school camp at Hanmer springs, I was looking excited about our groups next
activity, it was tree climbing.We got in to groups of 5 i was in a group with Talia, Molly, Estelle and Raewyn, we all decided I would go first I clipped myself on and was good to go. I climbed up the ladder with sweaty palms nervous rushing through me but I knew I could do it, I kept climbing and climbing not looking down I looked up only a little way to go. my team mates were yelling'' you can do it' I looked down and gasped my team mates were as small as ants i was so high i looked back up and grabbed the next block of wood .my hands were shaking but i kept going.
Finally i was there it was a beautiful setting rolling hills the tips of mountains dusted with snow and the sun shining above me I got lowered down I was so proud.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you used capital letters and full stops from Jackd and Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used capital letters and full stops from Jackd and Nate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.