Tuesday 8 March 2016

Hanmer Springs Camp

I went on the bus were going to Hanmer ‘’ I said to Poppy .We stopped in Amberley for morning tea then we went back on the bus then we all saw a  sign that said Hanmer springs


We got to our cabins and set our beds . After they called Halberg, Moller we went to see what we were doing .We were going to the pools we walked  to the pools. We went to the lane pool .My toes went in the freezing cold water.Then we got out and walked back and had tea then we went to bed.

The next day we did the water full walk We started at the bottem and made it to the top I was so tired after we did mission a possible .we did challenges it was fun.The last day we did tree climbing I tried my best and I got half way but then I wanted to get down.Then we headed back me and poppy were talking and talking in the background . Suddenly I heard the screech of the bus I said to poppy were at school .

I loved so much I got excited to see mum when we got back to school.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.