Thursday 3 March 2016

Tree Climbing

TREE CLIMBING

One, two, three c squeeze squeeze helmet please yo Ashley yo Huntly. Huntly came over and checked everything was on right to go TREE CLIMBING!

I started to climb the ladder  Each step I took I got higher and higher until my feet were the ladder. I managed to get really high. Then I came to a stop there was no more bricks to hold onto so I had to work my way way around the branches. 

There was a problem! The branches were so far apart and hard to hold onto, When the wind made the tree swing side to side I knew I had had enough 'LOOK OUT BELOW' I called. 
 My face made a big smile because I was proud:)    

By Adele

1 comment:

  1. hi Adele how did you feel up that the tree?

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.