Tuesday 1 March 2016

The wasp Incident

"Yay we're finally here I said as we drove into Hamner forestry camp. When we got there it was ten minutes past twelve.

On Thursday morning at 9.00 am we went on the walk.
We got half way there and then a boy pulled out a stick,but he didn't realise that it was a wasp nest, we all started screaming so we got attacked by the wasps, I got stung three times and bitten by a bee"ouch" I said at the same time as screaming and crying,my hand was all swollen and sore, I said to the parents "I can't do it",but they all encouraged me that i can do it.

So I kept on going and it started getting easier and finally we got there,Sofia had some material in her backpack so she got it wet and  put it on my hand, I said "thanks".

After a little nibble to eat they said "right it's time to go", so we started to walk. On the way back we didn't even notice the wasp nests.


We finally got back to the car park then Liz arrived to pick us up and take Me,Kelsey,Sofia,Ianthe ,Ben H, Molly L, Katie F and Ella F back to the camp site.

When we got back we got back and had some lunch "mmm food" i said and that was the end of the famous wasp incident.

1 comment:

  1. Did you make it to the waterfall? I only got stung once.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.