Tuesday 1 March 2016

Tree Climbing At Camp

My finger nails were scratching up against the stubborn hard tree. My arm was stretching out so far out to the next small plank of wood, inside my head I could just imagine a crack go through my collar bone and... BOOM! I would be out of action for 8 weeks.


´Come on Nina your so close to the top!´ Phoebe was yelling from down bellow. Don´t look down Nina, don´t look down Emily was shouting because I was so high up stuck in the branches.


Finally I had reached the top and the wind was hitting up against my face. Toast! I shouted anxiously just waiting to go flying down. And suddenly I feel the rope going slack so I know its time to start going down.

By Nina.W

2 comments:

  1. Great descriptive story Nina
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loved your first paragraph Nina. Glad you didn't fall and break your collarbone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.