Wednesday 25 November 2015

The dragon - CHARLOTTE .

Improved with Buddy Editing:



There was a funny looking door across the road. My Friends told  me to go and knock on the door. “Ah” said the people from next door, “there's a big big dragon.”

Suddenly  the dragon said come here. I said “ok he tickled me it was funny”. The dragon took me home. Mum said” where have you been?” I said “no where” mum gave me a smile. I said “bye” to the dragon. Me and the dragon were best friends forever!



This is what we started with:
There was a crackly door across the road. 
My friends deared me to go an knock on the door ah said the people from next door there's a big big dragon.
Suddenly  the dragon said come here. I said ok he tickled me it was funny. The dragon tock me home. mum said were have you been? I siad no were mum gave me a smile. I siad by to the dragon. Me and the dragon were best friends forever.

By Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.