Thursday 26 November 2015

Buddy Editing - Blake & Todd

After Buddy Editing:

The playful dogs


"The little dog is trying to attack me while I am running to get some delicious doggie treats from my owner".


"There are splashes all around me and he's trying to snip me like a shark." "My eyes are going blue like the sky." My collar is black like baking chocolate." "I try to get away but he's still trying to play with me." Splashes of water go all over me." Finally he stopped, my hair is all soggy".





Before editing:

The little dog is trying to attack me while I am running get some ice cream from my owner. 

There are splashes all around me and he's trying to snip me. my eyes are going blue like the sky. My collar is black like chocolate. I try to get away but he's still trying to play with me. Splashes of water all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.