Friday 6 November 2015

Class Reflection Week 4, Term 4

Positive:
I finished my persuasive writing and put a hook, a rhetorical question and paragraphs in it.
I used my manners at maths when I held the door.
I stayed calm by breathing when I didn't finish my maths test.  Physiotherapist
I stayed calm when I hurt my head AND banged my leg.
I worked with a buddy to make a genre poster.
I got dressed up for Book Day.
I used a different app for my poster.
I am getting better at using Google Docs.
We showed our pets at Group Day.
I stayed calm on 'Fireworks' night.
WOW behaviour at assembly.
We did our best on reading and maths tests.

Negative:
We didn't listen during PE. We forgot to show respect.
We used animations on a poster - they will not show!
We forgot to listen with our eyes, ears and bodies.
We forgot to be tolerant when things went a bit wrong.
We need some more home learning to get completed.

Next Week:
Get some home learning on the blog and the class wall.
Look when I walk up the steps!
Listen with eyes, ears and empty hands.
Keep trying 'hard' things.
Use kind words to fill buckets.
Fill in my daily planner.
Be tolerant - breather, I statements, walk away It's OK!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.