Friday 27 November 2015

Week 7 Class Reflection

Our learning this week was totally awesome!

Looked like:
Hard workers who stuck to the task.
Finishing our Must Dos.
Running activities for the other kids at Chamberlains Ford.





Being adaptable on a hot day at Chamberlains Ford.
Taking turn as people who are running a station.
Sticking at doing our job all day - cooking sausages!
Tidy presentation of our work.
Buddy writers helping us do our editing.
Going back and trying again.
Moving from distractions.




Sound Like:
I can help you - said Daniel to the teacher for her homework movie.
Clear voices in Chamberlains Ford speeches.
Encouraging voices to your writing AKO Buddy.
Saying I CAN DO IT!
Would you like to come to our learning celebration?
I am so proud of myself / you.
iReflect reflections.
I have learned heaps.
2 cm voices in our learning.
Thats OK, I will come back for help later.


Feel Like:
Felt like good learning was happening.
Nervous that I would get it wrong at Chamberlains Ford.
Proud of my job at Chamberlains Ford and how I worked in the team.
Excited that I finished my job at Chamberlains Ford and we worked well as a team.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.