Thursday 26 November 2015

Ballet Point shoes - Tegan and Poppy

Buddy editing
This is what we ended with…
When I went to my  friends house I  tried  on some ballet Point Shoes. Advanced ballet dancers use them. My friend said they are highly recommended to use for standing on your tippy toes. You use them for ballet performances. They are good for very special ballet dances.


 I love them so much because in other shoes it is hard to stand on point because you couId hurt your feet and toes or scuff your shoes. I would never  take  them outside otherwise they will get ruined. I took care of them at my friends house and  now I want some for my own but I think they don’t have them in my size.
The Point Shoes come in a peachy color or a black jazz color.



This is What we started with...
When I went to my  friends house I  tried  on  point Shoes. you can stand on the tip of your toes. You use them for ballet. They are good for  ballet you also use them for  dance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.