Thursday 12 November 2015

Class Reflection Term 4 Week 5

Our learning looks like:
  • listening carefully
  • choosing a good spot for learning
  • making good choices with paint in inquiry
  • e-mailing people to invite them to our celebration
  • working in a team
  • taking turns
  • not writing on top of others in a Google Doc
  • planning our tasks and working hard in inquiry
  • welcoming a new student
  • great evaluations each day
  • looking after our things
  • AKO kids helping others with ICT
  • using kind words
  • having a positive mindset
  • being tolerant

Our great learning sounds like:
  • talk about learning not wasting time
  • learning before school - can I get started?
  • saying 'Yes Let's'
  • I can see a job that needs doing
  • I wonder....
  • 2cm voices
  • reader's theatre 
  • 'great behaviour guys'
  • kids helping others
  • teams taking turns
  • writing a story together - 'We'll do paragraph 1'.

Our learning felt:
  • great that the teacher was impressed with our choices
  • proud that I went to Ellesmere Sports
  • did the happy dance about no litter in my lunch!
  • very proud that I could help others on iMovie and Garageband
  • excited about planning a session for Choice and Challenge
  • Proud that we have been running a Choice and Challenge session
  • excited about doing reader's theatre in a group
  • very proud of what I wrote on my report


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted as soon as it has been moderated.